You may have some questions for us , here's a few things we'd like to share with you:
How can I wholesale your products?
For wholesale catalogues, price lists, order forms and our terms & conditions please email all orders and enquiries directly to: email@example.com
Am I able to get my product gift wrapped?
We do offer free gift wrapping and message just drop us a note with what you need.
How do you deliver your product to me?
In most cases we will use Australia Post Standard Shipping unless otherwise requested. Please ensure you tick the appropriate boxes at checkout if you require a different service.
Can I return my purchase?
Of course you can we understand that items are not always straight forward we do however ask that you respect our returns policy
- All items should be returned new, unused, and with any original tags still attached, packaged securely in their original packing (or equal equivalent).
- All good should be inspected on delivery and any damage, shortage, defect or deficiency of the goods supplied should be notified to us by email or telephone within three days of receipt.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- When returning please email us that you are returning the goods and the reason for return.
- Please include the paypal receipt and reason for return in the parcel.
- We request the customer pays for the cost of the return unless otherwise agreed
- We recommend if you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable method or insurance. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item due to loss or postage.
Our returns address is: PO BOX 135, East Brunswick, Victoria, 3057
How soon do I need to return the product?
As we represent a few brands we have a few different products that might need to be addressed differently. Take a look and see which one applies to you.
Holly Young – within 14 days of receipt
Nooki Design London – within 28 days of receipt
Amanda Coleman – within
Filthy Velvet – within 7 days of receipt
Star & Wonder – within
Will I receive an exchange or refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange or refund.
- If you are approved, then your exchange will be processed, we will in every case attempt to replace your item you will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- If a refund is required then this will be applied to your original payment method within 2 working days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company / payment gateway, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What about if I bought a sale item?
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
What if I received an item as a gift?
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
How do I care for my beautiful jewellery?
In order to keep it as pretty as the day you bought it we recommend the following:
- Skin and hair products can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode. We strongly advise applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewellery.
- To brighten up your silver pieces we recommend using a silver dip solution. Always ensure you clean your item after silver dipping, with warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush. For gold plated items, you can use warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt however it will not bring back any shine of the original plating.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with pearls, coral and turquoise - these can become discoloured with cleaning solutions.
- Jewellery set with gems can be brought to life by careful cleaning with a soft brush and soapy water.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together in a draw.
- Keep chains fastened so that they don’t get tangled up.
How do I keep my leather looking amazing?
- For your metallic nubuck styles just wipe clean with a damp cloth